Breathe, Focus, Attack: A Triple – Threat System for Creating the Life You Want
(as of Apr 08,2021 17:34:01 UTC – Details)
Entrepreneur Ian Schechter’s strategy for getting what you want in life begins with a simple argument: that 95% of people who fail do so because they never take that first step.
We tend to fear change.
We’re comfortable in our routines. The three-part philosophy of Breathe, Focus, Attack involves seeing things as they really are, honing in on exactly how to conquer any given roadblock, and then executing plans with renewed ambition.
˃˃˃ It’s full of practical advice, lifehacks, and simple exercises meant to jar you out of your routine in small, effortless ways.
You’ll learn about:
– How an aging Japanese professor switched careers and became the richest man in the world.
– Why Steve Jobs’s greatest talent may have been his ability to tell people “no.”
– The 5 types of friends every successful person has.
– Surefire strategies for painlessly forming new habits that ensure your succeess.
– Tons of practical business and management advice.
˃˃˃ Changing everything begins with one step.
Don’t be too afraid to take it.
˃˃˃ Today, that step is opening this book and reading.
You won’t be sorry.
Scroll up and grab a copy of Breathe, Focus, Attack today.