B*tch Don’t Kill My Vibe: How to Stop Worrying, End Negative Thinking, Cultivate Positive Thoughts, and Start Living Your Best Life
(as of Apr 11,2021 00:40:13 UTC – Details)
Guys – don’t be afraid of a little pink – this audiobook is for everyone.
Are you tired of being held back by the negative voice inside your head? We’ve all been there – well, most of us at least. Some people seem to just be naturally positive and optimistic; everything works out for them, and everywhere they go, they’re constantly followed by sunshine and rainbows and cupcakes with sprinkles. Screw them, right?
No, you can become them. Minus the muttering mantras under your breath and flowers in your hair.
If you’re like most people, you’re probably constantly harassed by a negative voice in your head, always telling you that you’re not good enough, fast enough, smart enough, skinny enough, anything enough. You have a cocktail of negativity, worry, stress, and fear – ruining your life by keeping you stuck in rut and holding you back from being your best self.
In this audiobook, you will find:
- Why you’re biologically wired to mentally screw yourself over and what you can do about it
- The most important thing you need to eliminate from your life to be more positive
- The weird relaxation technique that may make you catch the side-eye from onlookers but will decrease stress and distract you from the chaos inside your head
- The lie you’re telling yourself daily that’s not getting you any closer to not being a total stressball
- The quick one-minute method you can do anytime, anywhere to ease your stress and get out of your head
- What you can do every night in bed to eliminate worry (no, not that)
Even if you’ve always been a worry wart, a negative Nancy, or a complaining Cathy, your finances, relationships, career, and life no longer have to suffer because of your constant cycles of worry, fear, and negativity.
If you’re tired of the same old hippie mumbo-jumbo advice from the same dry, boring self-help books, scroll up and click “Buy Now” to get this audiobook!