Chill Out, Bro: How to Freak Out Less, Attack Anxiety, Calm Worry, & Rewire Your Brain for Relief from Panic, Stress, & Anxious Negative Thoughts
(as of Apr 19,2021 09:54:38 UTC – Details)
Tired of living your life overwhelmed by racing thoughts, plagued by worry and fear, and on edge over things that either don’t really matter, or never seem to happen? The boogeyman is coming. Actually, the boogeyman is already here. The real monster is the voice in your head that won’t shut up about how no matter what you do, it’s going to go catastrophically wrong. That it will end in your public humiliation, banishment from society, sentence to a life of solitude, destitution and squalor, homelessness, going down in history as a cautionary tale for what happens when you suck at life, oh – and of course, your eventual demise.
Anxiety causes undue, overwhelming, sometimes crippling fear, stress, and worry – making even the most ordinary daily tasks and situations unnecessarily difficult, scary, or seemingly impossible. Yeah, I’ve been there. In this book, you will find:
- Why your brain is wired to make you constantly think the sky is falling
- Four mental shifts to hack your mind to overcome anxiety for the long term
- The one word you can remove from your vocabulary to give you mental peace and happiness
- Three proven techniques from therapists that you can implement – minus the couch, clipboard, and expensive medical bill
- The two things you are doing to make your anxiety worse instead of better
- The innate skill that every human has that works to your disadvantage
So, if you have been looking for a solution to your anxiety that doesn’t involve an expensive therapist, pills with side effects worse than your anxiety itself, choking on incense while muttering mantras under your breath, or a dry boring self-help book…you’re welcome.
This is not your grandmother’s self-help book. This sometimes blunt, sarcastic, in-your-face book proves that getting your “ish” together can be fun and entertaining. You can turn the tables and attack anxiety, instead of anxiety attacking you. Buy this audiobook today!