I Am: The Names of God for Little Ones
points - Details)
Creator. Comforter. Healer. Friend. God’s names tell us who He is, what He is like, and what He does. I Am: The Names of God for Little Ones, written by Diane Stortz, covers the Bible’s many names and descriptive titles for God, Jesus, and the Holy Spirit, including Jehovah Jireh, The Lord My Shepherd, Immanuel, Rabbi, and I Am.
This padded board book offers children ages 0-4:
- Short Bible stories and verses
- Prayers to help children discover the meaning of each name
- Beautiful illustrations, age appropriate text, and meaningful content
I Am: The Names of God for Little Ones is great for:
- Introducing toddlers to God and the importance of faith
- Reading aloud with parents and siblings
- Youth pastors teaching young children
- Birthdays, baptisms, Christmas, Easter, and other gift-giving holidays
Your little ones will grow to know, love, and trust the great I Am more and more!