Joyful Inspiration Adult Coloring Book (31 stress-relieving designs) (Artists’ Coloring Books)
points - Details)
- Color 31 full-page complex yet relaxing designs.
- Heavyweight paper is superior to that of other coloring books.
- Designs are printed on only one side of a page — no bleed-through.
- Each page is micro-perforated for ease of removal and display of your artwork.
- Acid-free paper helps preserve your work.
- Invigorate your artistic vision as you color a variety of calming words and phrases, such as ”Believe in Yourself,” ”Shine On,” and ”Savor the Moment.”
- Book measures 9-1/2 inches wide by 9 inches high.
- For artists and colorists of all abilities.
From the Publisher
Studio Series Artist’s Coloring Book
Immerse yourself in a meditative medley of patterns that swirl and tumble around inspiring words and phrases!
Invigorate mind and spirit
Color 31 full-page complex yet calming designs.Invigorate your artistic vision as you color a variety of calming words and phrases, such as ”Believe in Yourself,” ”Shine On,” and ”Savor the Moment.”
Heavyweight art-grade paper is superior to that of other coloring books.Acid-free to help preserve your work.
Studio Series Artist’s Coloring Books are designed for colorists of all ages and abilities!Designs are printed on only one side of a page.Each page is micro-perforated for ease of removal.
Color calming images of charm and beauty!
Complex yet relaxing
Let this invigorating collection of images take you away!Designs range from playful to intricately elegant.Color a page, remove it, and hang it in your home or work space for inspiration.Illustrations by Joy Ting.Try each page with colored pencil, marker, ink, gel pens, and other media.Note: Alcohol markers may bleed through. Remove the page before you color, or, when coloring in your coloring book, place a thick piece of cardboard beneath the page you’re working on.Relax, unwind, and be creative!
About our Joyful Inspirations Coloring Book:
31 different designs.
Heavyweight art-grade paper.
Pages are micro-perforated for easy removal.
Coloring book measures 9-1/2” wide by 9” high.
Our Company History
In 1928, at the age of twenty-two, Peter Beilenson began printing books on a small press in the basement of his parents’ home in Larchmont, New York. Peter—and later, his wife, Edna—sought to create fine books that sold at ”prices even a pauper could afford.”
Today, still family owned and operated, Peter Pauper Press continues to honor our founders’ legacy—and our customers’ expectations—of beauty, quality, and value.