The Little Black Book of Workout Motivation
(as of Mar 30,2021 15:01:48 UTC – Details)
International Best Seller
Let’s face it: fitness is hard.
Have you ever gotten into the car after a long day at work and headed straight for the couch instead of the gym?
Have you ever been unable to stop hitting the snooze button in the morning?
Have you even felt secretly afraid you just don’t have what it takes to transform your body and health?
Welcome to the club.
Working out and eating right takes time, energy, effort, discipline, dedication, and patience, and life always finds ways to interfere with our intentions and tempt us to stray.
And here’s the ground truth:
It doesn’t ever get easier – we just have to get better. And this book will help you get better.
It contains practical scientific research, compelling stories, and time-proven tactics for overcoming the mental and emotional blocks that bring you down and spin you around.
Here’s a sneak peek of what you’ll find inside:
- The easiest way to instantly increase your will power and self-control in any situation, no matter how you feel in the moment.
- Three science-based psychological “tricks” you can use to stay strong during moments of temptation.
- A simple 10-minute technique for beating procrastination and skyrocketing productivity.
- How to inoculate yourself against Great Western Disease of “I’ll be happy when…” and find immediate joy and satisfaction right where you are.
- Why you must stop telling yourself that you need things to be “just right” (and what to do instead).
- The “40 percent rule” that Navy SEALs use to “dig deep” and screw up their courage when they need it most.
- And more.
So, scroll up, click the “buy” button now, and get ready to enjoy more energy, enthusiasm, and excellence.