The Pocket Idiot’s Guide to 108 Yoga Poses: A Variety of Poses for Home, Office, or Travel (Pocket Idiot’s Guides (Paperback))
points - Details)
Yoga can be practiced anywhere, but no one wants to lug around a full-sized, soup-to-nuts book. The solution: a book of poses and a few routines to enable one to practice at work, on a business trip, or while vacationing.
• Includes more than 108 illustrated yoga poses for home, office, and travel, with concise explanations for what each pose achieves
• In India, 108 is considered a sacred number
• Features routines that utilize the poses
• ABC News reports that 16.5 million Americans practice yoga—an increase of 43% since 2002
• Medical practitioners are now using yoga as a therapeutic tool to deal with carpal tunnel syndrome and other repetitive stress injuries